GIGAWATT Magazine Q2 2020 Short Version

GIGAWATT Magazine Q2 2020 Short Version

Price:

Read Ebook Magazine


GIGAWATT Magazine Q2 2020 Short Version


Despite the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 is the decade that will mark a blastoff point for the EV revolution. The UK just announced that it willnot allowlnternal Combustion Engines (ICE) to be sold beginning in 2035 and I am confident the state of California will announce something similar in the very near future. New York City also announced they want every vehicle, including municipal vehicles like garbage trucks and ambulances to bo battery electric by 2040. Paris, Madrid, Athens and Mexico City said they would remove tiesel cars and vans by 2025. Norwaywill phase out conventional ICE cars by 2025, followed by France in 2040.
As I have mentioned in the past, the Testa Model Y a midsize all electric SW based on the extremely successful Tesla Model 3 sedan, started shipping already this year and will likely be the Tipping Point for the adoption and acceptance of electric vehicles by the general public. Followed closely behind by the now sharp looking Ford Mustang Mach-E. all electric midsize SW that will begin shipping at the end of this year. Ford will also be building the largest Charging network in the USA which tells me that *Ford Gets IC and I predict their stock will double in the next three to four years. I am not a financial planner but I did buy Ford stock after seeing the Math-E at the LA auto show last year and purchased more when it went lower due to the pandemic. Porsche started shipping some of their 30,000 pro.orders for the incredible all electric sports car called the Taycan (cover story) and they are one of the leaders in the fastest growing motorsports called Formula-E. I am hopeful that Tesla, Ford and other EV manufacturers will also participate in the all electric version of the gas guzzling, air polluting Formula I in the near future. Warmer weather is on the way and the car buying season will ramp up as we get to the other side of the Coronavirus curve. If you are in the market for a new vehicle, hope you will consider test driving one of the many all electric vehicles on the market before making a final purchase decision. I sold both of my BMWs to afford my Model 3 Standard Range and I have zero regrets to go along with my zero emission.

0 Reviews